New Liskead
Nipissing Central Railway
The Nipissing Central Railway was incorporated on April 12, 1907 and provided service between New Liskead, Haileyburg, Cobalt and Kerr Lake in Northern Ontario.  The company came under ownership of the Ontario provincial government through the Temiskaming & Northern Ontarion Railway on June 20, 1911.  The line ceased all operations on February 9, 1935.
Interurban 201
Stephen M. Scalzo collection
Back to Ontario Page
To state by state index
Back to Home Page