Looking north, from a spot
a bit south of the "new" shops on
Hillcroft Avenue just east
of Minto Street in Oshawa's "near north side." These shops were built
in (IIRC) 1928, which means the picture was taken subsequent to that date.
The building is, in fact,
still standing; it either is or was in use for light industry as of this
date, and the tracks were only recently removed a year or two ago.
Caption data from Steven
R. Hill photo
Ken Josephson collection
state by state index
to Home Page