Click to go back Back
The Connecticut Company Predecessor
Hartford Street Railway
Click to go forward Forward
260 was built by Brill in 1896 on order 7095. It became ConnCo 260 in 1915, and was junked on Mar 16 1921.
Caption data from Bill Young; photo courtesy the Bill Volkmer collection from Eugene Van Dusen

usr_m_ctco_pred_hsr_260_byou+bv_hsr01.jpg

Click to go Back Click to go Forward



Back to Connecticut Co Predecessor Operators
Back to Connecticut Co
Back to www.newdavesrailpix.com