Back
|
Connecticut
New Haven Shore Line Electric Railway
|
Forward
|
209 was built by Wason in 1915 with multiple unit couplers and control for the Norwich and Westerly portion of the Shore Line Electric.
Five years later the Shore Line in that area reverted to Connecticut Company ownership and the 10 cars served on the Norwich to Willimantic line until 1936. For other photos of these cars see under Norwich Division of the Connecticut Company.
Photo courtesy the Bill Volkmer collection from Ted Taetsch