Back
|
Connecticut
New Haven Shore Line Electric Railway
|
Forward
|
Freight motor 01 with the shop crew at the New London freight house on Water Street about 1914. Built by Wason in 1911, this motor was ex-Connecticut Company and later renumbered 108 by Shore Line Electric.
The car was returned to the Connecticut Company in 1920 when the line reverted to ConnCo ownership. Renumbered to 2045, the car operated out of Waterbury and New Haven before being transferred to Bridgeport in 1934, where it was scrapped about 1936.
Caption data from Bill Young; photo courtesy the Bill Volkmer collection